Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What Plans?

Well, as much as we wanted to, we are unable to make the trip out to California to see my mom, my sister, and my neice. In the three and a half years Aaron and I have been married, he has never met my California side of the family other then phone conversations.
The trip wa called off because our Mazda had decided to call it quits on us by over heating constantly, so Aaron decided we needed a newer safer car and we now have a Green Saturn station wagon. Our dog, Yeti, who is still a pup was pleased that he had extra room to move around in. (The dog is HUGE) and he even has his own door. (the hatch back)
So now, our plans so far are to go down to South Carolina and visit my family that is down there. I'm glad we won't have to worry about driving in the snow, because it almost never snows in North Augusta and if it does, it's not more than a few inches, although a White Christmas would be nice, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment