Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The "Art" of Arguing

Okay, I am taking English111 at the college. English 111 (at least the class I'm in) is nothing but essays. I have done a narration, (story telling) a compare and contrast essay, and a classification and division essay (which was the most fun for me.) Now we have been assigned to do an Argumentative Essay. Now I know I have a fiery temper, (I broke a window during a fight with my sister when I was nine. I am a much calmer person now.) But this is hard for me because my last argumentative essay made me feel like I was just blathering on. Also, it's hard for me to just pick one side because I see both sides to EVERYTHING. So I chose something that I am completely against and nothing about the subject will change my mind. My subject:
Re-banning Alcohol my teacher, told me he had never had a student write about the subject, at least one who wrote against alcohol. Let's just see how it turns out....

No comments:

Post a Comment