Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The End....for now

Yahoo! I am almost done with my second semester of school. It has been interesting.
Surprisingly fast, too. Hopefully my grades are as decent as last semester.
The toughest subject for me was my Introduction to Math Class. I know, it's basic and easy for a lot of people, but it was tough on me. I am horrible beyond belief when it comes to math. Never made it past Algebra 1 and that was with a D. Well, this time around (so far) I am making a B
(an 86 ). My last test before the final exam is on Geometry and I take it tomorrow. Hopefully, it all goes well. It all ends May 8th...until August.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how fun to catch up with you here. Great news about the math grade....it's difficult for me too. I go to my 13 or 10yrold kids to get help. A humbling experience indeed.

    ReplyDelete